Bahn Mi Salad Bowl
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat; grease the grate well. Pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towels; rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork tenderloin for 5 minutes per side; grill, basting with hoisin sauce, for 5 to 8 minutes longer or until instant-read thermometer registers 155°F when inserted into thickest portion of meat. Let stand for 10 minutes; cut into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce and green onions.
- Whisk together rice wine vinegar, olive oil, ginger, brown sugar, Sriracha, soy sauce, garlic, and salt.
- Toss with Sriracha Vinaigrette. Divide among bowls. Arrange the pork slices, pickled vegetables, and cilantro on top.
Inspired by Vietnamese sandwiches, bánh mì, this dish layers pork with pickled vegetables, cilantro, and a hot sauce vinaigrette.
Cooking Method: Grill
World Cuisine: Asian