Dark Chocolate Soufflé
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease two 6-oz ramekins with olive oil and dust with sugar.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate, 1/2 tbsp olive oil and cream; let cool. Meanwhile, using electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Whisk egg yolks into cooled chocolate mixture; fold in egg whites, 1/4 cup sugar and cream of tartar. Pour into prepared ramekins; bake for 15 minutes.
• This recipe is easily doubled.
• Garnish with fresh berries if desired.
Cooking Method: Bake
World Cuisine: French
Product: Extra Light