Thai Mango Salad with Grilled Shrimp
- In large bowl, whisk together lime juice, sugar, olive oil, chili sauce, fish sauce and fresh chili. Add mangoes, red pepper, carrot, red onion, cilantro and mint; toss gently.
- Preheat grill to medium heat; grease grate well. In bowl, whisk together oil, chili sauce, garlic and salt. Add shrimp; toss to coat; thread onto 4 skewers.
- Place skewers on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and grill, turning once, for 5 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Divide mango salad among 4 plates; top each portion with shrimp skewer.
Thai Mango Salad:
• If using wooden bamboo skewers, presoak in water to prevent burning.
Ingredient: Fish & Seafood
Cooking Method: Grill
World Cuisine: Asian
Soak Your Bamboo Skewers
Bamboo skewers are great for cooking shrimp and veggies as kebobs on the grill. But if you don’t soak them in water beforehand, you might just get burned. Let Filippo Berio help you cook flavorful food on the grill without cooking your utensils. Try grilling shrimp on skewers with this tempting recipe for Thai Mango Salad from Filippo Berio.